You can recognize and reward individuals who consistently model our values, and whose behavior positively impacts FBO colleagues, stakeholders, and customers. Eight YOU SHINE Impact Awards will be presented at each of our three Town Hall Events, with 24 awarded annually.
- All FBO employees are eligible to receive a YOU SHINE Impact Award nomination.
- Employees are not eligible to win more than one value per recognition period or for the same value consecutively.
Every FBO employee is able to nominate an individual for each of the eight FBO Values. To nominate an FBO colleague for an Impact Award, use the electronic form below or submit a paper version. See your Department Administrator for a hard copy of the paper form, which must be turned in to Jackie Flanary located at AAB, 5700 Cass Ave, Suite 4900, by the deadline indicated on the email for that specific nomination period.
- You may nominate the same person for more than one value, or nominate a different person for each value.
- You must provide specific examples of how the individual(s) have made a positive impact and how they exemplify each value they are nominated for.
- Employees nominated for an award will be notified via email prior to the Town Hall and will be acknowledged during the event.
- Every employee who completes a valid nomination and does not wish to remain anonymous will be added to a "nominator pool". Once each period, a name will be randomly drawn for someone to receive a surprise delivery as a thank-you for taking the time to recognize others.
Upon close of the nomination period, the FBO Mission, Vision, Values Steering Committee will prepare nominations for a blind review by a peer review committee. The peer review committee will have representatives from across the FBO Division and will make award decisions. Any FBO Steering Committee members receiving nominations will be excluded from participating on the peer review committee. Winners will be selected based on the degree to which they model the FBO value cited, and examples of how their behavior created a positive impact for FBO colleagues, stakeholders, or customers. Specific examples are required. To learn more about our peer review process, check out this short video:
YOU SHINE Award Winners will receive:
- YOU SHINE Certificate
- FBO Lapel Pin
- 'Be My Guest' Dining Voucher for Two
- Acknowledgment on the FBO MVV Website